CONDESAN, CPWF’s lead partner organization in the Andes, will be contributing to the Rio+20 dialogue in a major way. From June 13th to the 24th, they will be actively involved in a Mountain Pavilion, which aims to engage stakeholders in a series of discussions around issues related to sustainable development in mountain regions. CPWF-Andes will participate in a series of events:
- June 14, 11am-7pm: CPWF Poster Exhibition – Water and Poverty
- June 15, 3pm-5pm: CPWF Discussion panel –Payment for Environmental Services schemes under debate: a tool for natural ecosystems conservation or to increase income and improve well being of rural populations?
- June 15, 3pm-7pm: CPWF Poster Exhibition – Benefit-Sharing Mechanisms
- June 21, 1pm-3pm: CPWF Video Forum - Major River Basins Have Enough Water to Sustainable Double Food Production in the Coming Decades
- June 21, 11am-3pm: CPWF Poster Exhibition – Water Scarcity and Water Productivity