The 3rd Mekong Forum on Water, Food and Energy was held in Hanoi, Vietnam, from November 19-21, 2013.
The forum was organised by the CGIAR Challenge Program on Water and Food and co-hosted with the Institute of Water Resources Planning, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam; and the Mekong Program on Water, Environment and Resilience.
The forum focused on dialogues surrounding water, food and energy, and presented and debated CPWF-Mekong research results and ideas. It was built around three themes:
- What has the CPWF achieved through its work in the Mekong Basin?
- Based on current trajectories, what will the Mekong Basin look like in the future?
- How do we want the Mekong Basin to look in the future, and how would we achieve this?
Twenty-one sessions were held over three days. Two hundred and thirty-seven delegates attended, representing 92 different institutions. Interactions were intense, far reaching, cordial and highly informative.
- You can download the forum proceedings from here.
- We have uploaded 70 of the best photos from the forum to Flickr. If you would like to see more photos, please email us at cpwf.mekong[at]gmail.com.
- We have uploaded all of the forum presentations to Slideshare, from which you can download them.
- Read the key forum messages and comments about the forum.